Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 44: Extended

After the sudden turn around of events this morning, not too much has happened. I spent the day resting at home and Krista spent the day transitioning off IV medicines and onto pills. It turns out that she probably won't be released until Saturday, so I'll get another day to rest off my virus cough.

Something happened to Krista's phone charger today. The wires are now exposed and she can't use it to charge her phone. So don't expect her to answer if you call, text, or message. I'll bring her a new one Saturday when I pick her up.
Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.
(James 5:7-8)

No comments: