Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 50: Working

I was amazed to hear that Krista folded and put away the laundry while I was at work today. I meant to do that myself when I got home, but she beat me to it. She said that she didn't do it all at once, but she completed two basketfulls. Thank you, Lord, for how quickly she's progressing in her recovery. 

All your works praise you, Lord;
your faithful people extol you. 
They tell of the glory of your kingdom
and speak of your might, 
so that all people may know of your mighty acts
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. 
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures through all generations.
The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises
and faithful in all he does. 
(Psalm 145:10-13)

1 comment:

martha68 said...

hi krista,
i tho't of you today. i reran and old post from december 2011 with some comments from you. i clicked over to your link and saw that you haven't been doing very well. sorry to hear it. glad you are feeling better from your recent bad bout!

thinking of you and yours this season. martha