Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sniffles And More

Trevor came down with sniffles yesterday, and they've continued into today. He's not too bad, but we're trying to do everything we can to keep him from spreading it. He was pretty out of it, and took a bad spill on his face when he was playing around after lunch. He's got a fat lip on one side, but other than that he's doing fine. He even insisted on dying eggs after dinner.

I was feeling like I was fighting something off, though it's mainly just being achy. I could have overdone it working around the house -- or maybe I'm just getting old.

Krista had a really hard day, too. She mainly had swelling and aches. No fever, and her blood pressure has been fine; just lots of moaning. It's really a bummer because she was looking forward to going to Easter service. We were surprised the other day when we visited the oncologist that he recommended going to church as long as she didn't sit near anyone coughing terribly. That got her hopes up, but now she's feeling like she might not make it.

O LORD, do not forsake me;
be not far from me, O my God.
Come quickly to help me,
O Lord my Savior.
(Psalm 38:21-22)

No comments: