Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Click, click, click! (Updated due to sleepy head this morning!)

I had to edit the end of this post, because with my sleepy head this morning, it wasn't making the sense that I'd intended. So those of you who subscribed and read it already, would you mind re-reading the end so you can understand what I was trying to say? Thank you!

Yes, my friends, we're still clicking! My white blood cell count was a walloping 1.8 this morning! The doctor reads it "1800" -- while it was only .8 or "800" yesterday! That's a major improvement! My red blood cells say 8.9, but they'll come back again tomorrow. The platelets increased on their own from 19k to 23k, incredible!

So, things are looking really good to be leaving in a week from now. My mouth pain is even better this a.m. and I'm managing my headaches better, but I also sleep more because of that.

Business is doing well for those of you who were wondering about that. I'm exactly halfway to my goal and we're exactly halfway through the month! I had a new customer write in this morning out-of-the-blue and wants to get started so that was a blessing. If you are a customer of mine, and have been putting off your order until October, now is the time to re-order and I'd be glad to help you with that. I'm feeling well enough to handle things like this now, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I look forward to talking with you soon. Here's the current virtual Product Guide for your convenience.

Mike should really write this one today, but when I read the following Psalm, I thought, "that is what I did today, in a modern-style." My lamp did not go out last night and I woke up at 3:00 a.m. ready to go for the day. Started working at 5 a.m. on business which would benefit my family, selecting only the purest ingredients from the finest company of course. Well, this is what was on my mind - that with my Shaklee business, even from a hospital bed, I could be a Proverbs 31 wife!

10 [a] A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.

11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.

12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

13 She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.

14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.

15 She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.

16 She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.

17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.

18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night

No comments: