Monday, May 25, 2009

Day Of Rest

I stayed up way too late Saturday night. I was trying to catch up on my work. Poor Adam kept getting up, too, complaining of being itchy. I thought that it might have been from something in the geocaching bushes that irritated him, so I had him take a shower first. That didn't help. Benedryl cream helped in the areas I put it on, but the itching was just about everywhere. Finally, around 1 a.m. I gave him a benedryl pill and that did the trick. No itching today at all!

We all slept in late this morning and that set the pace for the day. We just rested most of the day. I wanted to do some cleaning, but that just wasn't going to happen. The good thing is that even with lounging around, Krista was feeling much better than she had been last week. After all that activity yesterday, I think that's really great.

There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from His.
(Hebrews 4:9-10)

No comments: