Thursday, May 28, 2009

Labs

The oncology appointment went well this morning, even though Krista didn't have her labs done. Something strange happened at the lab yesterday, because they actually had the order when we were there last night and were told they didn't have an order yet. Oops. I had a copy of her labs from last Friday instead. The doctor was really pleased with her progress. We made a schedule for getting labs done locally every other week starting next week. And then we went back to the lab to finally get the labs she was supposed to have done last night. I haven't heard any results back from it.

Krista was feeling much better today. I had to go into work this afternoon, and while I was gone she cleaned off the counter, did some dishes, and visited with our neighbors. I was amazed to hear all that when I got home! What a change from how she was doing earlier in the week.

Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.
Remember the wonders he has done,
his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,
(Psalm 105:4-5)

No comments: